License2Bling

So today I want to gripe. The Hubby bought me a license plate holder from this company for my birthday last year. He'd tried to get me one for Mother's Day. Out of stock. Perpetually. Managed to get one for the birthday several months later.

Here we are, 9 months later, the crystals are falling out all over the place. I've called them a couple times to replace the crystals or even the entire plate holder. They'll do it. But...they are out of stock again (or is it still?) for the next two months minimum. Then they'll fill the new order requests first before replacing this one, with no assurances I'll even get one out of the upcoming stock. I might be on the "waitlist" even longer.

Their customer service is absolutely abysmal. The management must be right there also because how can they be constantly out of stock for months on end? Something is very wrong with this company. I would never recommend their product. It's a fun idea for those of us who like "sparklies". The implementation is flawed and the company totally frustrating to deal with. I will buy my own replacement crystals and glue them in myself. Hopefully I'll do a better job, but at least then I will have no one to blame but me.

No comments:

Post a Comment