Getting Personal

1. Hating the fact that I'm over 50 and it seems to be mandatory to have a colonoscopy.

2. Hated the prep. That trilyte stuff is super nasty. Drinking 64 ozs. of cold trilyte in 70 minutes made me cold through and through.

2b. More grateful than I can express for The Hubby that is unfailingly kind, concerned and solicitous of my welfare. And also for his perpetual optism. You're the Best.

3. So Happy that it's over. Lunch was one of the best tasting lunches ever.

4. Feel so very fortunate and blessed that we haven't ever had to endure famines as so many people have over the course of the earth.

5. Grateful that I have no family predisposition for cancer.

6. Grateful for the results of the procedure: totally good. Not a single polyp.

7. Grateful that I can now take a long nap. zzzzzzzz.......

2 comments:

  1. I am with you on the prep work...not fun. I had my first colonoscopy at 26. Unfortunately, I have the predisposition for colon cancer, so I should learn to love 'em :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That'd be a hard thing to learn to love, when there are so many more fun things out there!

    ReplyDelete