Memory

So, the other night we ran out to quickly find a lightweight jacket for bike riding. While shopping we looked at some other things. Expensive things. Things which The Hubby insisted on purchasing "to give me for Mother's Day".

He was so excited to find something for me - he was practically jumping out of his skin with pleasure.

And that is the sweet tender memory I will keep. And take out to shine when I am feeling.....less. That he would find such joy and delight in finding and giving something to me that he knew would make me happy. That he finds such pleasure in tending to my well-being.

My Love, thank you so very much for finding me. You're one of The Good Guys.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! You did snag a good one! I'm so excited for tomorrow! You'll do great!

    ReplyDelete