Money and Retirement

I'm thinking that if we had all the money that we've spent over our marriage on eyes (glasses, contact lenses, etc.) and teeth (dental work, braces, etc.) we could probably have retired already.

Smarting from my visit to the eye dr. Really like the new one. My new glasses will be expensive, but will be different than any I've ever had and I'm excited to have them. They'll have a clip on sunglass. (YAY!! WOW!! What a luxury!!)

The unwelcome news of the day? I've got a cortical spoke cataract developing in both eyes. Worse in the left. Have to go in for a follow-up in only 3 months.

Most uncomfortable part of the day: dilation of my eyes. Giving me headaches even as I sit here.

But....also thinking of the alternative: losing my sight altogether. Absolutely unthinkable.

No comments:

Post a Comment