Luxuries

A few luxuries I enjoyed today:

Staying in bed until nearly 9 a.m. -- sinful!

Warm towels ready to wrap around me when I come out of the shower.

Cafe Rio lunch so that I don't have to fix anything.

Chocolate frosted chocolate doughnut for dinner - with chocolate milk. Again sinful.

Playing a game on my iPad until the battery is nearly exhausted.

Getting my p.j.'s on when it gets dark - about 5:30 this time of year - and knowing no one will come to the door so it is safe to do so.

Knowing that I don't have to go out tomorrow at all and loving that I don't have to.

And finally, the luxury of knowing I can stay warm inside when it is 12 degrees outside.

Farewell to 2010 and the hope that 2011 will be a better year for my family, friends and even maybe.....me!

No comments:

Post a Comment