Saturday....

And two weeks before Christmas is NOT a good time to be hitting Costco, or Target. (Although our trip into Target lasted not more than 10 minutes: we found our item, plucked it from the shelf, hot-footed it to the registers where we found one with nary a person in it and fled the store before our luck changed!)

I received some good news regarding a dear friend who has been in intensive care. He seems to have turned a corner toward recovery. YAY!!

I'm shaking my head over the version of Silent Night we heard at the symphony. I don't ever remember in my whole life hearing an arrangement I detested as much as the one last night.

Still waiting for that "Christmas Spirit" to kick in. And thinking I might have to wait for next year.

Most of the gifts are wrapped, only have a couple things to pick up. The house is fairly clean. And I think I need a long winter's nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment