Bozo

I looked this word up to see if I was using it (in my head) right. Yep, I was.

I was using it right when I called that guy a Bozo who parked his Mercedes SUV at the library with his U-Haul trailer sticking out into the roadway. Now instead of traffic being able to be 2-way, only one car at a time could get past. Seriously? (The Hubby said he must be getting lots of books.)

I was using it right when I kept trying to get to an item at Costco and this lady deliberately stood in the way talking (loudly) on her cellphone, refusing to move. I used the display as a jungle gym as I clambered over it getting my own little item.

And I was using it right (in my head at myself) as I'm telling The Hubby something and for the second time in less than 15 minutes, he's reminding me I already told him that.

Sigh....must be a good year for Bozos.

No comments:

Post a Comment