Words

I keep saying how fond I am of words. What they mean, how they sound, how they look, how they're used....so tonight I'm going to list a few that I've thought about today.

Friend - and more than that - Best Friend (Thanks My Love!)

Sight - had my eyes dilated, hated it, still can't see very well.

Hugs - wishing I had one from each of the grandchilluns, they give the best ones.

Sunshine

Door locks - walked in on a lady in the restroom - she should have thought to lock her door!

Miles Per Gallon - wanting to get that number a bit higher.

Pink Blueberries - told the grandson that's what the raspberries were, he didn't believe me.

Luxury - my elliptical, my towel warmer and my small chocolate stash.

Shoes - loving my Sanitas. Do they come in red?

Food - still craving that Jamba Juice I missed out on the other day. Oh, well there's always tomorrow.

Music - used the cd player in the car for the first time - loved the songs I was hearing.

Hope - a concept I never tire of exploring.

Miracle - We've had these occur in our marriage / life together. They are awesome.

Gratitude - may I ever remember to be filled with it.




No comments:

Post a Comment