Positive

Today I'm positive about a few things:

I'm positive that a walk in the middle of the day with The Husband can sure brighten my mood.

I'm positive that even though I say I really don't do Valentine's day, I'm always hopeful someone will give me a valentine.

It's positively wonderful when someone thanks you for giving them a valentine.

I'm positive that I'll never run out of good books to read.  And that's a positive thing.

I'm positive that life's little things are often the really big things and I hope to never take them for granted.

I'm positive that a little shopping is a good thing.  Can I do a little shopping and enjoy it and not spend any money?

I'm positive that being positive is positively the best attitude for this rarely positive person.

No comments:

Post a Comment