Saturday Is A Special Day

So, slept in this morning, puttered around (still coughing) then picked up our friends and off we went for food and a movie.  We so like those restaurants where you can get breakfast any time of the day.  Went into the movie with low, low expectations and weren't disappointed.  "Sucker Punch" won't win any awards, and I'm not sure I'd recommend it to anyone; BUT, I'm not sorry we saw it &  I wasn't bored in it for even a second.

Stopped on the way home to treat ourselves to dessert - the battle of the pounds is not going well.  The pounds are winning.

Settling in for the night, wish it was dark enough for jammies, loving that I'm seeing trees that are blossoming with the spring and loved the fun day with The Husband and the Friends.  Yes, it was a special day.  Not extraordinary, just special-ordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment