Hair / church

Went to see "African Cats" today.  The Husband was a bit bored.  I guess I liked it a bit more than he did.  I kept picturing myself with some hair product that gives me that ginormous full mane like the male lions have.  Liked that mental picture.   Where can I get some?

Went to the Sat. night mtg. for Stake Conference.  The first speaker spoke about some miracles that have occurred in his life, including his conversion.  He called them "small miracles."  I've heard this phrase often and puzzled over it.  I, personally, think that miracles are huge - wherever, whenever, and to whomever they occur.    Perhaps the thinking is that the miracles might seem small to other people; not for this person.

I'm always on the lookout for miracles.  They can surprise you.  I've had a few.  Hope for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment