Randomness

Weird how it frustrated me that I couldn't post yesterday:  Blogspot was in a "read only" mode all day long.  Not that I had anything extraordinary to say...

Worried this morning how the day was going to go:  very first thing I dropped my phone.  Then I headed out for my bike ride (12.7 miles) and forgot to strap on my water, so the minute I hit the street the bottle went flying.

Wondered if those jogging dudes I kept passing were going to shower.  They sure needed it, they were surrounded by a cloud of horrendous body odor.  (Guess it's a good thing I couldn't smell my own b.o.)

Wasted a lot of time on the computer / iPad:  Angry Birds Rio Volleyball update, research for Nook stuff, library, etc.

Welcomed the fun opportunity to go to lunch (YAY Gandolfo's!) with my sweet BFF.  

And now am aWare that all my sentences (except this last one) started with "W".  Weird, wacky, wonderful words for a work week's end.

No comments:

Post a Comment