Graduation!

We can hardly believe we're old enough for our granddaughter to graduate from high school.  But she did! And with honors!  She's such a delight - and how great it was for us to be able to see her "walk."

Some other fun memories of this weekend:

Food!  It seemed like all we did was eat.  Our daughter / son-in-law were very generous to us!  I think, though, that it might be awhile before I have anymore chocolate covered raisins / peanuts.

Seeing how much all of those grandchilluns have grown!  It's only been 5 months, but they all look so much older, more mature - and taller!

Exchanging texts with the 10 year old grandson - while he was sitting right next to me.

Playing Tap-Tap with the grandchilluns on the iPad.

Doing Just Dance 2 (Wii - what did we ever do before all these fun electronics) with my daughter, and two granddaughters - all four of us at once!  (The klutzy one was me, but I was the klutz having fun!)

Seeing them all wave farewell to us until we were out of sight.

The sad part was going to the airport - and The Husband going one way, and me the other.  Won't see him again for a week.  Sigh....

However, I did thoroughly enjoy driving the Charger home from the airport.  And will enjoy driving it back to pick him up on Friday.

And I'm so glad to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment