Rules

I read this this morning:  "Rules of Chocolate."  Seriously?  Is there such a thing?  I want to read them - it's important to know if I'm following them or not.

Maybe I should come up with my own.

1.  Ingest at least one serving each day.

2.  Hot Chocolate does not count as a serving.  It is a separate category.

3.  There is no maximum number of servings suggested.  Eat until satisfied.

4.  It is permissible to acquire chocolate from those who have it but don't care for it.  (Yeah, I know, it's weird, but some people actually don't like chocolate.)

5.  Gelato also does not count against your serving allotment.

6.  Neither do chocolate chip cookies.

7.  If possible, share your chocolate with a friend.  It really does improve the flavor. (That old saying about a joy shared is doubled...)

8.  High quality chocolate is recommended.  Although cheap stuff will suffice in a crisis.

9.  Always have chocolate on hand.  You never know when a chocolate emergency will arise.

10.  Enjoy!


Now, I think I'd better go rummage for some chocolate - even though it is only 9:30 a.m.

And since these are my rules, I'll add another one just for good measure:

11.  Chocolate contains no calories, is good for your skin, eyesight, hair, nails and helps you lose weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment