Thursday's Child Has Far To Go

I've always had a fondness for Thursdays, it's been one of my favorite days of the week.  Was I born on a Thursday?  Must've been.

Today's exercise:  6 miles on the trail - the sky was stunning the whole time I was walking.

Today's lunch (tamale special at Cafe Rio) with a couple friends:  great fun.  We sat there for 3 hours.

Today's smile:  The Husband and his Friend coming to lunch at the same place and same time (Cafe Rio), texting to him sitting at the next table.

Today's errand:  successful acquisition of a birthday gift.  Took me only 5 minutes - YAY!

Today's dinner:  the rest of the chicken salad (on croissants) that I made yesterday.  Preparation, basically nil.  Another YAY!

Today's morale boost:  feeling good about my hair, been a long time since I did.

Today's goal:  provide a wonderful birthday for The Husband.  I'll have a whole day to do it.  I think I can, I think I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment