Weird

Did some things out of their usual order today.  Felt weird.  I'm much more comfortable with the familiar.  Even though I'm making conscious efforts to be a little bit unexpected.

I guess that makes me schizo, huh?

Ran into a friend at the hair salon - she's my age, and is growing her hair out to have what she terms a grandma bun.  (I'd like to see a picture of what she thinks that is.)  And here I am, going for a little bit of a different "do".  Is it just that time of the year?  Or our age?  Or maybe something in the air - making us want a change?

Whatever it is, I'm thinking that sometimes different is good - even if it's weird feeling, or unfamiliar.  Keeps those brain cells from dying off too fast, and at this point I need all the brain cells I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment