I Actually Smiled Today...

When I ended up with all the sisters I need to help with the funeral on Thursday.

When it turns out I get to go to breakfast in a couple days with some friends.  Love breakfast out.

When I got a hug from The Husband.  (Thanks, My Love, for finding me.)

When I figured out how to add a couple of new contacts (cell phone numbers) into my cell phone all by myself, with no help and yes, they're actually in there.

When I figured out the reason my Nook wasn't showing up on the computer was operator error (yep, that's me) - neglected to plug in both ends of the cable.

When I tasted the shake made with gelato that The Husband bought for me (in payment of a "bet" debt).  I think that's my new favorite treat.

And it's almost dark, so that means jammie time!  The best smile of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment