Super Powers

Was reading a column in the paper this morning.  He was talking about his super powers, with such a fun wry humor.

It got me thinking.  Wondering about my Super Powers.  And do I even have any?

Yes, I think I do.

I have a Super Power that makes people want to talk to me - any subject, any time, any where.

I have a Super Power that makes every calorie I eat take up residence in my heinie, my arm flaps, my quadruple chin, and my thunder thighs.

I have a Super Power that makes me absolutely invisible in certain situations.  Need to figure out how to engineer the right situations for my Invisibility Super Power.

I have a Super Power that keeps my tongue from spilling all my thoughts.  It takes great will power, I have numerous holes in my tongue (from biting it) and on occasion doesn't actually work.  But generally, I keep my counsel.

I think I'll spend this next week discovering some of my other Super Powers.  What a fun week it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment