Thursday Might Not Be My Favorite Day

If I have to do a funeral.

If I have to take out beaucoup garbage to the faraway dumpster.

If I have to put away 10,000,000 chairs in the cultural hall.

If I have to wash and dry 14 mondo tablecloths (5 loads in the washing machine).


But I might enjoy it as my favorite day again if:

The Husband very kindly comes to help with the chairs.

The Husband offers to take me for a post-funeral pick-me-up Jamba Juice.

The Husband is happy with scrambled eggs, bacon and toast for dinner. (I much prefer breakfast for dinner anyway.)

The Husband doesn't mind my endless-mindless-babble (because I've been out and about with people all day.)

And I got to practice my Princess Walk carrying the tall tall vase full of tall tall flowers and lots of water so as to make sure I spilled nary a drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment