It Started Out Like A Monday

And mostly ended like a Monday as well.  Basically sort of a weird day.

I read this:  "He never lets the practical get in the way of the desirable."  I want to know if the two (practical and desirable) need to be mutually exclusive?  Can't we have both?  (Yes, I want it all!)

Learned today that if I want a lot of attention from the employees at the grocery, I should be sure to use the blue shopping cart.  (There's apparently only one in the store - the rest of them are black - and everyone has a story to tell about the blue one.)

Vacuum cleaners work better when they're clean.  (Strange that the cleaner needs to be clean to clean.)

The actual battery in The Charger is in the trunk.  Remote jump-starting accessory in the engine compartment.  Who'd have thunk?

Phone and newspaper issues can wait till tomorrow to be resolved.  Perhaps Tuesday is a better trouble-shooting day.

No comments:

Post a Comment