Passion

Been thinking a lot lately about passion.  People have passion for all sorts of things - from food to sports to computers - to whatever they really really love.  I loved talking to The Granddaughter - when she was here - about volleyball.  It is her passion.  Her face just lights up when she's talking about it, and she's so looking forward to her time at college (Yay - volleyball scholarship!) and getting to play.

Been wondering what my passion is.  Decided I must have come to this life with limited passion.  (What little I have I expend on The Husband.)

Or - perhaps I haven't yet found that "thing" to be passionate about.  Do I have enough time left in life to find a passion?  Do I need one?



Walked on the trail this morning - decided to be impulsive and walk further.  Went for 7.25 miles.  Was already tired and it was only 8 a.m.


No comments:

Post a Comment