Sparkles

I've never grown up when it comes to all things sparkly.  I love them.  Always have.  Discovered that some of my sisters share this trait.  We come by it legitimately from our Mom.

This years birthday required a replacement license plate holder.  Check it out!


Those are Swarovski crystals all around the edge and in the sun they are absotively sparkly-blinding.  The only downside:  they are on the back of my car where I can't really enjoy them much.  But knowing they are there is a huge reward.  Thanks, My Love, for catering to my whims.  I'll try to tone those whims down. (But thank you for the can opener!)


Here it is, bedtime, and I've had a day!  Been the recipient of many cards (and gift cards), hugs, flowers, and birthday songs.  People have been so kind.  Had dinner with friends at a tepanyaki - a young couple at the neighboring table enlisted our help (all 8 of us) in singing to her for her birthday.   Angel food cake with strawberries - yum!  Today I've felt loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment