Flaps and Flubs

Been thinking a lot about those designer jeans - the ones I can't afford and don't think I'd pay for anyway (so not into the trendy, or labels).  So many of them have flaps on the back pockets.  Now seriously....I can go for the sparkly bum, love sparklies of all kinds.  But flaps?  Those thing that just add bulk and dimension to an already bulky and fully-dimensioned part of my body?  And they just get in the way, snag on things, rip.....I guess I should be grateful I'm not into designer jeans.  And I guess I'm too old to want to be that trendy.

Sent a text to a friend.  Hit send before fully reviewing the text.  Realized a nano-second too late the stupid smart-phone had auto corrected the name of the person I was texting.  I hope she'll forgive me for calling her a "tank."  The housemates (i.e. family) around here sure got a laugh at my expense.  My humiliation has certainly reached a new level, one that I hope to not achieve again.  Tanks a lot, phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment