Grateful

Tonight I'm grateful for The Husband who treats me as though I am a valued, treasured, important person.  I'm grateful for his constant care and the way he has always worked so hard for our family.  He's an amazing man.

I'm also:

Loving the Christmas Stocking Candy Elf who places some sweet tidbit in my stocking for each day's discovery.

Thinking that sharing laughter with My Love brightens my whole outlook. (Even when we're laughing over his signature sarcastic / snarky comments.)

Hoping that good health is ours for a v-e-r-y long time...for all the usual reasons.

Glad that the Toyota Service Guy finally listened to my concerns about the weird (apparently undiscoverable) noise coming from the Prius and re-assured me that the car is also currently in good health.

Wishing I had unlimited means to help out some others I know who are suffering in some way or another.

Fortunate to have some warm comfy jammies to put on.  Now to find some chocolate milk....




No comments:

Post a Comment