Still Like Thursdays

After the weird problems of Tuesday, I was dreading what would befall me next.  Wednesday was mostly unremarkable. (whew!)

Thursday has been great.  I finished up the sewing on a Christmas project and that is HUGE!  What a stress relief that is.  And along the way, the sewing machine just quit working so I hauled out my trusty screwdriver, dismantled the feed dog area and cleaned out some impacted lint.  Reassembled everything and started sewing and thought perhaps I'd broken things:  the machine is running about half volume and double speed.  It seems much happier now that it is clean.  (Isn't that the way of everything?  Things just like to be clean - sewing machines, cars, houses, our bodies, our minds....)

And the quote for the day:

"Joy is the feeling of grinning inside."  ---Melba Colgrove

Makes me smile to just think about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment