Successful Saturday

Managed to see a movie:  The Unitards.  Fun teen movie (amateur take on Footloose) with local interest that had us laughing out loud.  I splurged on a popcorn that The Husband helped me eat.  I would so love it if they would make the portions more like the size you get from your microwave and charge like $2.  I think they actually might make more money.  They should ask me about this.

Managed to get some serious refining done on the hopes / plans for The Husband's office shelves.  We'll see how it all plays out.

Managed to walk into a shoe outlet store and walk out without even trying any on.  I stil say you can never have too many shoes.

Managed to use a couple of our Christmas gift cards:  at the movie, and at Jamba Juice.  Splurged there, also, on extra banana and a whey protein booster.  Won't need dinner.  (Yay, no cooking!)

Managed to remember that I wanted to note this quote I read in a book:  "those who believe in us create an actual physical environment in which it becomes possible to succeed."  I pretty much agree with this, but will further study it in my mind.  At any rate, it makes a great sound-bite.

Managed to make it through the day with nary a whine.  (At least that what I think I did...)  Wow - that's what I really call success!






No comments:

Post a Comment