Kudos To Me, Way to Go!!

The lady at the grocery gave me some kudos today.

I use those "green" bags, the ones that aren't plastic or paper; the ones you buy for $.99 and then forget to take with you for awhile until you finally make it a habit.

The checker was bagging my groceries and mentioned how clean mine are.  In the course of the conversation I learned that most of the ones she fills for the customers are so soiled she doesn't really like to touch them with her bare hands.  They are so grimy she has a hard time thinking they really want to put their food in them.  They are so dirty....well, you get the drift.

And here I had been thinking it might be time to wash mine.  When I mentioned this, she laughed.

Who knew a Monday afternoon excursion to the grocery could leave me feeling (no, not cocky) pleased - not just with myself, but that someone else noticed something good about me and vocalized it.  Rare, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment