Monday And It's Back To The Usual

Had a fun bike ride with The Granddaughter this morning.  (Love the Grandchilluns, all of them!)

She treated 5 of us to a Slurpee at 7-11.  (Cherry+Banana=Yum!)

They headed off for home, I'm still waiting to hear if they made it all right, should be any time now.

Spent the rest of the afternoon:  bathroom (all 3) cleaning, floor cleaning, laundrying, ironing, bill-paying...

And now I'm weary.  But it's the good kind.  The kind that says:  we had a great 5 days with The Family, shared some laughs, made a few memories - even got a picture of The Mom and Dad (Us) and all four of our adult children.  We haven't all been together for quite some time.

(And looking at said picture as a remote observer - tried to be objective - I have to say:  Just who are those old people!?!  And where did my neck go (gobble, gobble...)?  And my waist and my hair......sigh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment