Happy Things from a Saturday

I-Hop breakfast of egg-filled crepes.

The Husband discovering a nest in one of our maple trees with 3 baby robins in it.

Having enough money to pay all the bills.

The root beer float I made myself at the new-to-Draper Dickey's BBQ we tried today.

Not being able to find some cute new earrings that I've been looking for but coming home and having The Husband give me a new watch he'd bought and was saving for just the right occasion.  This was the perfect occasion! (Thanks, My Love!)

The reduction (though marginal) of the swelling from the bite I received yesterday on our stroll through Albion Basin.

Buying steaks at Costco for our dinner tomorrow.  (We think about food a lot around here.)

Coming home to air conditioning that makes life bearable in the 95 degree heat.

Clean sheets, clean towels, clean house (ignore the dust).




No comments:

Post a Comment