Observations

Nothing cohesive here, just a few random thoughts rattling around my brain....

• Today's rain and reduced temperature certainly was a literal breath of fresh air.

• Thermal-activated setting spray for my hair is worse than useless in humidity, more like counter-productive.

• The line most remembered from yesterday's movie:  "Secrets cost.  Secrets are not free."

• Having to cancel our little getaway trip was a painful decision, but ultimately I think was the right decision.  Still need a getaway.  Hoping to get one.

•Having lots of books to read is a pressure, although a delightful one. Working on them....

• Culver's frozen custard and today's molten chocolate lava cake (Chile's) are not helping me with that weight-loss thing I need.  Still, though, loved them.

• And that said, I'm more comfortable in my "fat" clothes than in my snug clothes.

• And the best one of all:  another day of paid holiday for The Husband.  Been so fun knowing that we can just do whatever, whenever.  I've loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment