The Third Time...

Was fabulous!  Tonight was our third time attending the play "Wicked."  We saw it first in San Francisco, then in NYC and tonight in Salt Lake.  And I loved it as much tonight as I did the first time I saw it.  (I think The Husband likes it ok - at least well enough to take me 3 times!)  Our seats were terrific, we began the evening with a salmon dinner at Market Street Broiler then parked and walked through City Creek Center on the way to the theater. All in all a wonderful evening.  Thanks, My Love, for a lovely Mother's Day gift.  (I'll be humming "For Good" for the next several days.  It's one of my favorites!)

And earlier:  I stopped at the grocery deli to pick up a couple chicken thighs for The Husband's lunch.  They're $1.99 each, she says.  That makes it $4.  For only $2 more you can have 8 pieces.  I hemmed and hawed and finally said - sure.  I turned into our driveway just as our friend was getting out of his car in front of our house.  Perfect!  Now I had lunch for not only The Husband, but also our friend.  Those are the little things that I cherish.  Someone is watching out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment