I Am So Weird

It's become quite the thing how I dislike white bread.  It tastes to me like I'm eating flour.  I love the depth of flavor and texture in the whole wheat bread.  Thus, I whine about hamburgers with their "white bread buns" and sandwiches and dinner rolls.

The Husband, on the other hand is quite fond of that fluffy white stuff.  So we agree to disagree on the issue of bread.


However, I love crackers!  Including these and many others:  goldfish ('cept for those flavor-blasted ones - they have onions and garlic) and graham crackers, saltines...it seems like if it is a cracker of any kind, then I love it.

And what are crackers made of?  Yep, white flour.  I am totally weird.

And I'm fond of creamy (never crunchy) peanut butter, fudge without nuts, real maple syrup and whole milk.

On a funnier note:  I received a gift card to Jamba Juice - one of my favorite treats.  Decided to splurge tonight.  Used the gift card and had my suspicions confirmed:  the card was a re-gift.  It had (before our purchase) $10.37 on it.  Nice to know I'm so important.  :^)


No comments:

Post a Comment