Almost The Weekend

Allowed myself the extra time to walk the trail this morning.  I don't often do it in the winter because the days are so short - it is dark so far into the day and I'm a'skeered of the dark.  I wore my slicker this morning because I expected to get rained on - this was what it looked like at 7:45 a.m.

Aren't those mountains pretty?  I promise there are mountains behind those clouds.


Half an hour later this was the view:



See - I promised there were mountains there.  It turned out to be such a lovely morning.  I love the skies around here when there's weather.  There is always something interesting to see in the clouds / sun / rain, etc.








Had to laugh - The Husband came in and asked me if I was talking to myself.  Yes.  I was.  The reason for my laughter:  I had just come from visiting 3 different stores and in each one I noticed someone (and maybe more than one someones) talking to themselves - and no they weren't on their cellphones.  So, I take comfort in the knowledge that I have company when I talk to myself.

Having issues finding just the "right thing" to get for the chilluns and grandchilluns for Christmas.  My brain is dead.  I better talk to myself and see if I can't revive the ol' noggin.  Any ideas for gifts, send them my way.




No comments:

Post a Comment