Today's Positives

A cold 13 degrees at Sunrise
An early morning walk on the trail.

Taking my sweet time getting ready for the day (showering, hair done, breakfasting...)

A (very) rare nap in the afternoon.

Picking up an item from the jeweler that we'd left to be repaired and being happy with the work.

Stopping by the library to pick up a book I'd placed on hold to find - yes - two books waiting for me.

Enjoying the unexpected blossom on one of my orchids.

Taking another couple orchids in for repotting, and finding a simple fix (instead of a repot - there's a blossom stem growing, not optimal timing for repotting)  for one and the other only taking a couple minutes to repot.  And having the whole expedition cost only a fraction of what we'd expected.

Vegetables (yes, a frequent craving of mine) for dinner and I didn't even have to cook them.

Sunshine!  (Much rather have it be cold and sunshiny than hot and sunshiny.)




No comments:

Post a Comment