F-R-I-D-A-Y

F - Fresh air was in scarce supply this morning on my walk.  I thought it was too early for skunks.

R - Robins in abundance!  Many with strings of all sorts hanging from their beaks.  Must be nest building season.

I - Invited to lunch by my Visiting Teacher.  Such a delightful time.  (She's roughly the same age as our youngest daughter.  Oh well, our souls are pretty much the same age, aren't they?) Lunch out with dear people two days in a row indicates a very fun week.
Caution When Approaching.

D - Decided on someone to mow the lawn this year.  The Husband might have to compromise a teensy on the manner of edging, but we won't have the issues we had last year.  Hooray for people who like to do yard work!  (The Husband doesn't mind it, he just really doesn't have the time.)

A - Arthritis flare up in my foot.  The other foot!  S- o - o much fun (not)!

Y - Yelled without meaning to when I tried to cross through the room without flipping the light switch.  This cute little stool (left out in the middle) is just the right height to wallop my shins. Same shin is now sporting a lovely bruise.

Today's gratitude:  For kind, thoughtful people.

No comments:

Post a Comment