Friday

Pretty at the park.
Had a fun walk yesterday morning, around the park where the Christmas lights have officially been turned on.  It is lovely.

Had a fun lunch yesterday with a couple sweet friends.  We sat at the restaurant for several hours and I thoroughly enjoyed our time.  They are patient with this old lady who talks too much.  Though I ate too much as well and spent most of the rest of the day being stomach miserable.

Yum for breakfast.
Had an almost fun visit to the dentist this morning.  Both of us came away with a "good job"-no-cavities-thumbs-up.  So on the way home we stopped for a doughnut and some chocolate milk.  To celebrate.

Things are changing with The Husband's work.  I'm looking forward to him being happier in his career.  He doesn't complain but I know this last year has been a challenge.  He deserves to be happy at work.

I'm thankful for dental and health insurance.  For texts from far away friends that I've missed hearing from.  For chocolate milk.  And for hope that The Husband will enjoy his last few years of employment.

No comments:

Post a Comment