Package Update

So I headed over to the post office this morning.  (My daughter wondered if I was "going postal" yukyukyuk.)  Told the woman there that our package left with the wrong zip code on it.  "Oh, dear" she sez.  After some conversation I left the post office with a number to call. (And a print-out of the travels of this package which took the entire page. Yikes!  Which she assured me would be answered by a real person.

ooooohhhh-oooohhh
Which it was; a very nice lady who helped me figure things out.  Coincidentally, the latest online (post office access only) information showed something new. Someone, somewhere in CA  has apparently figured out there needs to be a different approach.  We're hoping this is the solution. 

Patience is the order of the day.  I'm working on it.

Headed for the shower after my walk to be greeted by this apparition.  In case it's not particularly obvious:  our floor lamp was draped in my robe and topped with a hat.  I truly-almost thought it was a person standing there.  Either a large-shouldered or large-bosomed person.  Never any dullness around here.  The Husband keeps me chuckling.

Was disconcerted on my way to the grocery.  There in the middle of my driving lane, facing me was a car.  Just sitting there. In the way.  At the point I was almost stopped waiting to see what to do, the driver nonchalantly drove off like it was simply routine to be impeding traffic.  Sometimes I think this is a scary world.

Today I'm grateful for grocery stores.  For my piano.  For a treat of a Reese's chocolate peanut butter creme egg (one is sufficient for the season).  For a plan for our dinner tonight. For a plan for dinner out with friends tomorrow.  For compression socks that are oh-so-comforting.  And for the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment