Day of Socializing

Today was strange but fun. Lunch with a friend, visiting later with another friend, son who stopped by for a visit, practicing music with neighbors, other friends driving by and waving or stopping to chat - makes a body's heart feel glad. My social skills definitely need some refining, you'd think I'd have learned those better by now. Sometimes I really wonder about some of the stuff I do, and why I do them. But thankfully, people are kind and don't point out my shortcomings.

One out of two bike tires fixed, one to go. Car going in to the shop in the a.m. I'm hoping for an easy, fairly affordable repair. It's such a hassle / pain to find a replacement used car. Not looking forward to it.

But, a beautiful day, and the flip flops are becoming easier to wear. So glad the Husband likes them.

No comments:

Post a Comment