Last Night On Maui

First, a couple thoughts from yesterday:

Shade is your friend.

Water shoes are also your friend.

Blisters (on top of blisters) are not your friend.

When at the magic show & the magician asks for your help, asks if you have cash, and needs your "largest bill": the correct answer is, "They're all the same size."

My assessment: shave ice from Maui Girl @ the swap meet in Kahului is the best. (More research indicated.)



And from today:

The important thing to remember if you take the "road to Hana": The journey is the reward.

Jeeps with removable roof sections - what a delightful invention. Sunscreen, too.

Waterfalls are better when they are actually "water-falling".

We have actually driven the island's circumference - as much as we were able. The road to Hana was a piece of cake after the drive over the north section. Now that was some drive.

There needs to be some magic cure for over-eating.

Roy's chocolate souffle dessert is wonderfully decadent. Buy only one, share with someone. You'll still have blissful chocolate satisfaction fulfillment.

Tomorrow night we begin our journey home, and I'll finally be on the right time. Never did get adjusted to Maui time - even though it's "slower" here.

Thanks, My Love. The trip/vacation/anniversary celebration was more than I hoped, more than I imagined, w-a-y more than I deserved. I've loved our 40 years. Thanks for finding me, don't leave without me.



No comments:

Post a Comment