We're Home - YAY!!!

A few more thoughts from Maui:

I turned into one of those women I have always scoffed / laughed at: going through the umpteenth security check to leave Hawaii, I walked off and forgot my purse. One of the hazards of wearing it slung across my body for the last 8 days.

Our last afternoon there was delightful, sitting/reading/dozing in the breeze at the hotel, smelling the plumeria, listening to the waves: pretty stupendous.

I think I might never get weary of being by the ocean.

Love the drier desert air of Utah. My hair actually stayed curled.

Wishing our sweet daughter-in-law a wonderful birthday.

The Hubby has some serious sleep deprivation.

I am s-o-o looking forward to my own bed - although I will seriously miss the sound of the ocean.

Aloha... Mahalo


No comments:

Post a Comment