Apprehensive

At the thoughts of another long Saturday doing a funeral. They take so much out of me.

At the fact that I'm trying so hard to be a kind person, and mostly feeling like a failure at it. I still sometimes think unkind thoughts about people.

At the thought of having lunch out 3 days this week, only getting in 3 days of exercise, and fretting about not only the physical cost, but the monetary one as well.

As I think of relationships - how they can so enrich and fulfill a life, but how they also can go awry, how difficult it can be to truly forgive and move forward.

At the thought of it being January and the beginning of another year of responsibilities, commitments, obligations and my ability to meet them all.

About so much "self imposed stress" - where does that come from? If I could manage even a mini-vacation, would it banish some of the stress? I'd like to give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment