Today I Decided

That I'm still not a shopper. Can't really even like it, in spite of The Hubby's exhortation to "take a deep breath, put a smile on my face, and enjoy myself."

That even though my friend says that lunch out is cheaper than an hour of therapy and much more fun, I'd rather not even need therapy.

That I wish there was a personalized magic list of things to purchase for birthdays. Where can I get one so that I'd never run out of ideas?

That I really believe that guilt is for sin and since sin by definition is the willful disobedience of God's laws I should be able to give up that guilty feeling and feel no guilt about it.

That even though I have three (although fairly small) drawers of socks I still feel "sock urge" when shopping and go through the sock department.

No comments:

Post a Comment