Hold On

This morning I was out on the trail - loving being out in the morning when the sun was trying  to peek through the overcast skies.  Listening to my iPod.  I walked long enough to hear some songs I'd nearly forgotten I had.  Came across Michael Buble's "Hold On".

Got me thinking about stuff that it's important to hold on to:

True Love  (Thanks for finding me - please don't ever leave without me.)

Hope

A good friend

A dream....

A sense of humor

Chilluns, and

Grandchilluns

Inherited keepsakes

Memories

An outstretched  hand

A smile



And probably a few other things:

my favorite shoes  (all 15 pairs of them)

some important books

a stash of chocolate


But never:

A grudge

That twenty pounds I've been trying to let go of.


YouTube - Michael Bublé - Hold On (Lyric Video)

No comments:

Post a Comment