My Prince

Got a fun, fun surprise this morning:  went to empty the dishwasher of it's huge load of dishes (at least a couple days worth) only to find My Sweet Prince had done the deed while I was off at book group last night.

Not only did I get to go off and have fun with friends, I came home to find my chore done, The Husband waiting for a book group de-brief and to a huge hug.

What a guy!!  After 40 years of marriage, I think I've come to the conclusion that you're a Keeper - in every way.

Now, I know that putting the dishes into the cupboards from the dishwasher isn't a big deal to a lot of people.  But...the bottom line message here for me is that thoughtfulness still exists.  I don't know what I ever did to deserve this Man, but I am grateful every day.

I thank you, My Love, and so do the dishes.

(Now maybe I'll get up the energy to go do some dusting....)

No comments:

Post a Comment