Restless / Grumpy / Cold

Feeling restless so I decided to head out into the world. Since it's Tuesday, I went to Tuesday Morning for the start of their latest sale. Although evidence shows that I'm the only person in the world who waits for the sale date to buy the advertised items. Thus....the advertised items have already been picked over. The result: nothing left for me to buy.

Which gave me the grumps. Actually it started when I went to the closest Tuesday Morning store to find it no longer there. So, I'd been away from home for an hour and still hadn't arrived at my destination. I so hate to waste things - gas, money, time, my good nature.

Decided to follow through on my attempt to get The Hubby out of his office and into the fresh air at least once a day. 19 degrees is certainly fresh air. At least we had the wind at our backs on the way home. Now my knees are chapped from the cold and the wind. Ya, weird, I know.

So this day ended up being a Tuesday that left me wishing for - I don't know - something!

Then, I found out that in spite of having a smartphone in my possession, usually in my pocket, I neglected to enter something on my calendar. And my plans for tomorrow are shot to heck.

Therefore, I shall go to bed, hopefully to sleep and contemplate a way to turn tomorrow into....something!

No comments:

Post a Comment