Jammies

Just before I drifted off to sleep last night, after receiving my good-night kiss from The Husband and snuggling down into bed, I wondered what good it was doing me to wear my jammies.

Now, I love my jammies, they're soft and comfy.  But the ones I was wearing last night have this weird characteristic of stretching out about 4 sizes beyond their labeled size within a millisecond or so of putting them on.  (And I'm famous for getting my jammies on as soon as it's dark outside.)

So there I was - the sleeves up over my shoulders and the legs up around my waist, wondering why I was still cold.  And every time I moved those jammies were so loose they were tying themselves up in knots, with me inside, still cold, but now strangled.

I can't sleep without my pajamas.  But last night I had them on, while not really wearing them and it was difficult to sleep anyway.  Anyone need a pair of stretchy pj's?

No comments:

Post a Comment