Bicycle

So this morning my mattress was winning the war - my mind was lazy and I didn't want to get up.  That meant that when I finally crawled from my warm cocoon it was too late to do the treadmill, elliptical or walk on the trail.

Decided to chance it on the bike even though it was blowing like crazy and I haven't been on the bike since fall.

What a glorious morning to be out!  I wasn't blown quite to Kansas, I didn't fall off my bike and I thoroughly loved riding.  (I did, however, miss my padded bike pants!)

Still have that music running through my head that accompanies the woman in the Wizard of Oz when she's pedaling along on her bike - sort of quirky-sinister.  I figure I look quite silly (pretty much like she did in the movie).  But I'm old, I'm supposed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment