Monday Morning Thoughts

I intended to post this the first thing this morning.  Now, nearly dinnertime I'm just getting around to it.

I read this early this morning and wanted to make it my motto for the day.  Since I've spent most of the day at home, interacting with only The Husband, perhaps I should make this my motto for whenever I leave the house.  And wondering if having that thought in my head might provoke something interesting to happen:

"What you're doing places you in your perfect place to do the perfect thing, whatever that may be."

Causes me some thought at any rate - have I ever been in the perfect place to do the perfect thing?  (And did I do it?)  I wonder.


I'm still fully committed to the concept of steadfastness.  I love how that makes me feel.  I want to be steadfast - to be immovable in the cause of goodness, kindness, charity and all those other wonderful qualities that makes someone a steadfast supporter of God and His Plan.

I've also come to think that being steadfast can be an invitation to be "taken advantage of".  Patience, then, and forebearance is required in dealing with such a situation.  Which in turn provides opportunities for growth and self-control.  I have a long, long way to go.  Hopefully I will be steadfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment