Pennies / Driving / Scales

Watched stupefied (while waiting to cross the street) this old "lifted" pick-up truck come barreling down the street, all the windows completely opaque with frost (it was 25 degrees out) the driver's window down 2/3 of the way while the driver stuck his head out to see where he was going.  (As My Daughter said, "time management issues.")  It was actually a pretty scary sight.

Also watched stupefied when I stepped on the scales to check my massive body weight only to see the numbers start at 27, head up to 164 and hover at 187 before settling back onto the expected number.  That was also a pretty scary sight.

"Find a penny, pick it up, all day long you'll have good luck..."  So what happens if you find 2 pennies and a nickel?  Besides being 7 cents richer, I'm counting on a bounty of good luck over the next 7 days!

But I'll be looking out very carefully before crossing the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment