Sunshine

Sunshine in the winter makes me happy.  It helps my orchids to bloom.  And fills me with the desire to be out in it.  Left the roof open in the car when I was out and about.

It even made my trip to the dentist more bearable.  No cavities, but filling-patches anyway in areas where my teeth are super sensitive.  Trying to avoid a couple root canals.  Maybe I'll just stand in the sun with my mouth open and expect it to heal all the ills of this old body.  Decided today that a body should just be born healthy, and stay that way until you just drop dead.

Had a mental picture today of The Husband going into the pantry on one of his excursions from his office and having lights blink, horns blare and whistles blow.  Could provide a chuckle or two.  But then the expectations of reciprocation might leave me a "Nervous Nellie".   Best not go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment